Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Musings of a non-recluse

The previous blog evoked a response of being pessimistic. What an antithesis, coming from a person who's never seen as serious, always this cheerful person with hardly a serious bone in her body and someone who might pass off with optimism as her middle name. So, I decided to set the mood right and pen down a few of the "unquotable" quotes that have been coined over lunch table discussions, at-the-desk discussions, over IM.

A burst of creativity at what would be seen as an unearthly hour for most earthlings on this side of the dateline:
Intelligence is not the need of the hour, it is the essence of the being.

Law of conservation of hair - especially for a friend who's losing hair at a rapid pace, so he coined this one:
Hair should neither be created nor destroyed. It should only be transferred from one place to another. (He's growing a beard these days
)

Something which is a characteristic of me, but the way, I would like to put it -
I am not moody, I'm just predictably unpredictable.

Newton's third law (well, I know atleast one more connotation of this one which I'd rather not publish here
) :
For every advantage, there is an equal and opposite advantage.

That's about all that I can recall at present.



2 Comments:

Blogger Anurag said...

I relally like that Intelligence being the essence of being :)

Now, do please enlighten us with the 'other connotation' of third law. Out with it. Now. My precious, we wants it!

6:44 AM  
Blogger ryma said...

Well, well, are you saying you actually don't know about it. Anyway, I wouldn't be able to tell you about it. For if I did, I'd have to kill you ;-)

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home