Tuesday, February 01, 2005

To do list

A friend of mine, actually this sweet kid who works in my office was on vacation and she got back from home. Ofcourse, I got tons of homemade goodies. She usually visits my desk atleast once during the day. We have a small chat and then each one back to work.

Today, as I was walking back to my desk, I see her sitting forlorn at her desk, so I detour to her place to find out if everything's fine. As it turns out, she's fine, it was just an appearance. Then, I notice the T-shirt that she's wearing. The T-shirt literally makes me do this:

It reads:
To Do list
  • Brad Pitt
  • Tom Cruise
  • Enrique
  • Keanu Reaves
  • Richard Gere
  • Pierce Brosnan
And it just got me in splits. Am still wondering if she does understand the meaning of the list

The latest I have is that she does understand the meaning of the list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anurag said...

Whoa! Thats funny, especially if she dussent unnerstan wats it mean!

Know who makes it to my To-Do list? ;) Damn, I better go and work on it rather than typing comments here!

3:45 AM  
Blogger Parth said...

:-) I hope there isn't a restriction on fitting the 'to-do' set of names on one t-shirt :-)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home