Thursday, February 03, 2005

The onus and the responsibility.

Sometime back, I decided that, I have invested enough time in something and set a date. I knew then that the end would be gradual. I hadn't considered any external circumstances or the other party's involvement in that decision. There was no consideration in case of a favourable response at all. There was, a not so favourable response either.

I do rue the fact that things haven't moved in the way that would have made me happy. A very very small hope is still alive. I do check for tidings that might make my wishful thinking come true, but the ultimatum remains and I've accepted it. It's is just the burden of the wait that remains. I call it a burden because, I do not want to later on regret the fact, that I didn't wait the time, I had said I would.


It is thus, now a responsibility. I know it is a solace to myself, but I would like it to grant myself that small pleasure.



11 Comments:

Blogger Anurag said...

Feb 11 approacheth! Make up your mind, and quick!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger ryma said...

My crib seems to be that, it ain't approacheth fast enough.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

Its all in mind! You say its tomorrow, it'd be tomorrow!

8:31 AM  
Blogger ryma said...

And, I did call it quits.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

Congratulations to the lady of the house!

That's before-time performance! In marketing, that'd be called Customer Delight. Excellento!

2:11 AM  
Blogger ryma said...

Why is it, then that I don't feel so happy about it?

4:42 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

If you ain't happy, then whole time-limit episode was useless! No point imposing upon yourself pretentious deadlines!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger ryma said...

Well, it is not a pretentious deadline or anything. However, not necessary that I feel happy about the decision is it? And that is not a pretence.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

I didn't mean it that way. I meant that the deadline becoming useless in the even of you being unhappy, turns out to be pretentious.

Anyways, as Bobby McFerrin said "Don't Worry, Be Happy". These lines are gold for grammies, should be good enuff for me and u!

5:46 PM  
Blogger ryma said...

Hey, any which way you meant it, I don't think, the deadline is useless, mainly because, the deadline is for me to accept that the hope is useless and that's about it.

9:42 PM  
Blogger chaochao said...

I build a blog for anyone who wanna meet adult friend.If you wanna meet adult friend, come here.

PS:Here are some tips for you How to use Google Picasa Photo Software

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home