Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A reason

to be anguished
I say anguished, because of the apathy in people's attitude, I don't want to get involved, please don't drag me into this. Such is the attitude when the aggrieved party is a good friend? Does one have to be politically correct at all times?
My take is that, if you disagree or have no comments then do precisely that. If you do need to comment, then a simple comment of this is not in good taste and need not have been addressed in a public forum should suffice.

to feel proud
of myself. A couple of them -
Yesterday, there was a response (seems like a week of responses ) to an email composed by a friend of mine. This response mail sounded like a tirade to me and that too in a public forum. It was about a good friend of mine, so I had to write back. I actually sat down, thought over the contents and wrote back. It was not done in the hope of any payback, but it did, and I am now proud of myself that I did what I did.
The second one, being a friend of mine recently visited my blog and complimented my writing, thinks it can be an alternative career .
As an aside, I had gone to watch a movie yesterday, where the author lands up in an asylum because he is not able to discern the line between reality and fiction, doesn't realize that truth can be stranger than fiction. I am very tolerant towards all movies and this one is no exception, except for the last 1/2 hour or so. Wish, I had left the theatre earlier.


to be happy
I had composed a thank-you-cum-farewell note, I got a very long reply to that one. Since my note was a basically a goodbye note, a response was not expected. I didn't write back to the reply note. (Phew, I hope that was not too confusing ) However, I received another message today, questioning if it was my 'right to remain silent' (well, these were not the exact words, but couldn't resist putting in that line) now? Hehe, I'll just be flattered for the moment and think, if I do compose a reply.

3 Comments:

Blogger Harish said...

Am sorry!! You feel proud for sitting thro that movie??

3:07 PM  
Blogger ryma said...

I wish you had read my post more carefully, before feeling sorry for me. Thanks anyway.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Parth said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog title is one of the more disturbing movies that I have seen in my life. Nice blog. I'll come back and read in detail later.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home